Governance Toolkit for Office 365 is designed to simplify Office 365 administration by generating structured and detailed documentation and helps tracking all settings and permissions in one place. Use Governance Toolkit for Office 365 to gain complete control over your Office 365 environment, it is designed to save time and ease administration tasks and routines. Check if Office 365 runs according to the governance rules you planned and determined.
- Explore Office 365 Settings and Generate Documentation: Governance Toolkit for Office 365 simplifies administration and management tasks by generating well-structured and very detailed documentation (MS Word document). Explore Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint Online settings, gather all data you need in one console and export all in one documentation file. Explore Users and Groups, Mailbox statistics, Email protection, Mail Flow rules, Site Collections, Domains, Admin roles and much more.
- View and Compare SharePoint Online Permissions: Easily explore the permissions level for each user, preview who has permissions to access a specific site or item, view Site and List permissions, Users with privileged access and more. With a simple Wizard load and compare permissions or explore permissions from different time periods and compare changes.
- Create SharePoint Permissions Reports: Create SharePoint Online permissions reports and preview data for Content Usage, Group Memberships, Permissions and SharePoint Structure. Use External Users report and track who can access content from outside of the company. Detect „orphaned sites“ and unused content which occupies storage space with Unmodified Content report. Export reports as Excel or PDF document.
- Set Governance Rules: Governance Toolkit for Office 365 allows creating special SharePoint rules (such as Document Version History, Require Check-out or Display on Quick-Launch). Choose whether you want to apply these rules on all Lists in Tenant or only on specific Lists for better control over Office 365.
- Office 365 License Management: Use a simple License Management wizard to assign specific Office 365 licenses (Exchange Online, Lync Online, Office Web Apps etc.) to a specific user or group of users with just a few clicks.
- Track and Compare Changes: Office 365 administrators should always stay informed and be able to track when changes are made. Use the snapshots service to easily track Office 365 changes by simple comparison between two created snapshots for each Tenant.
- Email Notifications: Schedule email notifications and receive reports you need directly into your inbox. Snapshots service also allows you to get informed when changes are made by sending email notification!