Sharegate will help Copy SharePoint list items as well as copy SharePoint documents between lists, libraries or sites. With a simple Drag and Drop, your SharePoint migration will be done bringing all metadata with it, including version history, attachments, permissions, authors and timestamps.
Typical scenarios are:
- Migrate SharePoint list items, documents and folders to another folder
- Migrate SharePoint list items, documents and folders to another Web application, farm and site collection
- Migrate SharePoint list items, documents and folders to another site
- Migrate SharePoint list items, documents and folders to another SharePoint version
- Drag & drop: Migrate files and folders with the drag and drop functionality. Dead simple!
- Migrate SharePoint list items, documents and folders from a SharePoint list or library to another.
- Enrich Metadata with Excel: Run your content migration through an Excel file for quick metadata enrichment.
- Migrate SharePoint files: Migrate SharePoint files and folders from a SharePoint library to another.
- Preserve version history: Preserve the full version history while migrating the list items to another SharePoint list.
- Preserve created and modified information: Preserve the authors and timestamps on list items and folders (Created, Created by, Modified, Modified by) while migrating to another list in SharePoint.
- Assign new content types: Assign new content types while migrating list items or files. The source content type can be mapped to a different content type at the destination.
- Migrate list item attachments: Attachments are preserved while migrating list items from a location to another. The attachments must be enabled on the destination list.
- Remap metadata fields: Source fields can be remapped with different destination fields. Fields can even be mapped if they have a different field type.
- Preserve permissions: Unique SharePoint permissions assigned to files and folders can be preserved while migrating to another SharePoint list. Source permission levels can also be mapped with destination permission levels.
- Migrate Page Layouts & Master Pages: Migrate Page Layouts and Master Pages from a SharePoint site to another. This feature is also useful for moving Page Layouts and Master Pages between development and production environments.
- Adjust Page Layout reference: Adjust the page layout reference when migrating pages from one site to another. Very useful for moving pages between development and production environments.
- Correct links: Correct the links that are inside metadata. Links pointing to the source environment will be adjusted to the destination environment. A typical scenario is adjusting links inside a Wiki pages.
- … and much more!