Vizit Pro for SharePoint
Vizit Pro builds on Vizit Essential's industry leading viewing platform. Vizit Pro includes commonly-used image viewing, cleanup, and annotation features in a single user experience that integrates seamlessly with SharePoint. Users can now perform routine tasks such as capturing and cleaning-up images, and annotating documents for review. Compared to other costly and complex third party solutions, the combination of Vizit Pro and SharePoint will dramatically the cost of document intensive tasks.
- Installs as a SharePoint solution in minutes using a simple installation wizard
- Easily attach to local scanners and scan documents directly into SharePoint Libraries
- Index documents while viewing by editing document metadata
- Collaborate, markup, and clean-up documents without having to download them
- Contains a comprehensive set of annotations including freehand, text notes, stamps, polygon, and highlighting
- Burn annotations into images to permanently redact areas of documents
- Rotate, flip, de-skew, remove specks, hole-punches, and borders for improved human and machine readability
- Supports most current browsers
- Supports all SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Server Farm Configurations
Please visit product site for more information.
Average user rating from: 2 user(s)
I have been working with Vizit for about a year and it has gone through several upgrades during that time. My review is strictly from the point of using Vizit as document type viewing solution as their products do offer different levels of functionality. I evaluate the product from a time saving ROI perspective which allows end users to view documents quickly and easily without having to have the specific client software.In my experience end users are very happing having this new ability. It also integrates within the SharePoint platform so the feature is available everywhere or on a per site basis. This is one of products where you think SharePoint should have come with this feature OOTB.
- Support has always been strong
- Strong commitment to continually update and improve the product
- time saver for end users opening different document types
- Relatively inexpensive for feature set
- provides option for vieweing AutoCAD drawings
A delightful addition to our workflow
Support team is great at Atalasoft
We didn't know we needed this thing until we tried it out. 5 stars
Ask them for a 1 on 1 demo and they'll show you it in action.