Filamente, SharePoint Client for iPad, by Aircreek
Filamente, native iPad client for SharePoint, allows you to handle SharePoint tasks that you cannot do using Safari in iPad such as document and picture upload, offline access and managing multiple SharePoint sites.
View SharePoint Data:
- Search, sort SharePoint data and change SharePoint views.
- View documents - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Text, and picture formats.
- Thumbnail view for Picture libraries.
- Calendar view with month, week and day option.
File Upload to SharePoint:
- Send a document from other applications such as Mail using "Open In..." to Filamente, and upload documents to your SharePoint site.
- Upload any pictures, photos or documents to your SharePoint site.
Editing and Offline Browsing:
- Register multiple SharePoint sites and subsites.
- Enter site URLs without typing HTTP or HTTPS.
- Browse sites, subsites, document libraries and lists even when you do not have an internet connection.
- Create, Open, Edit and Delete a SharePoint data.
- Easy email of SharePoint contents.
- Boost productivity by making a SharePoint list and data as a Favorite.
- Have an aggregated view of Favorite data from multiple SharePoint sites and subsites.
See All Your Sites:
- Multiple SharePoint sites and subsites.
- Supports self-signed SSL certificates.
- Supports SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
- Secure access over HTTPS with username and password.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)