Gantt Chart App for SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online is a practical project management app designed for displaying and managing SharePoint tasks in Gantt view. Virto Gantt Chart App is highly customizable project planning solution – a popular type of bar chart that illustrates a project schedule.
Virto Gantt Chart App for SharePoint Online is highly customizable project planning solution, with this component SharePoint users get a simple and effective tool for displaying their tasks in online Gantt Chart. Gantt Chart App is a nice and easy way to include online Gantt Chart into your resource planning SharePoint applications without having to install full blown project management application such as Microsoft Project.
With Gantt Chart App a SharePoint user can have all his tasks and subtasks in a single view, easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes and percentage of completion with just several clicks. You can customize elements of a diagram choosing size, color, etc to make the component ideally fit your SharePoint environment.
- View list items in online Gantt chart
- Using SharePoint list as a data source
- Display several lists in one Gantt chart
- Editing (adding/moving/deleting/resizing) tasks/milestones directly in the Gantt chart
- Applying different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
- Scrolling Gantt chart to required period of time
- Scrolling to current day tasks
- Creating child tasks for selected tasks
- Changing task duration with drag and drop
- Adding task resources (users assigned to the task)
- Changing percent complete with drag and drop
- Ability to define read-only settings
- Ability to define colors for tasks/summary tasks/milestones/percent complete