Kiiro is a collaboration and project management application built for SharePoint. It syncs with Microsoft Project, simplifies SharePoint administration, and provides an easy-to-use interface for managing projects.
Kiiro Team Edition is fully-featured project management and team collaboration application with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Simple SharePoint Collaboration. Kiiro lets your team collaborate on projects, documents, discussions, tasks and issues all within an easy-to-use interface.
- Sync SharePoint and Project. Kiiro can import Microsoft Project plans and automatically create tasks for your team. Team members can complete their tasks and Kiiro will sync everything back with Project. Your PM can download an up-to-date project plan whenever she wants.
- Make SharePoint Social. Status updates (like Twitter or Facebook) help you stay in touch with your team and your projects. Kiiro also captures all the activity on projects--when people complete tasks, add documents, start discussions--giving you a birds-eye view of your projects.
- Customizable to Fit Your Business. Add custom lists, add your own fields to Kiiro's tasks, issues, documents or projects, and even add your own web parts--Kiiro can be customized to meet the needs of any business.
- Cut Administration Time. Kiiro reduces the amount of time I.T. professionals spend configuring, administering and managing SharePoint. It provisions sites and features automatically, handles security seamlessly, and lets business users manage their own projects without assistance from I.T.
- Work Across Browsers and Platforms. You'll get the same user experience with Kiiro regardless of the browser or platform you choose. Mac or PC, Internet Explorer or Firefox -- Kiiro has the same functions and features.