Interactive OLAP Charts for SharePoint is a standalone SharePoint solution for OLAP analysis and visualization within SharePoint 2010 environment. Just a few clicks to add OLAP Chart web part, connect to OLAP Data source, produce interactive charts and share with other people.
OLAPCharts for SharePoint is standalone SharePoint 2010 solution for visual OLAP analysis and charting. Primary advantage is to quickly setup and start visual OLAP analysis and set OLAP charts for other users on your SharePoint pages. It takes only few clicks to drop web part, connect to OLAP data source and get your first OLAP chart done. It consists of a web part (and underlying software architecture) that is available to drop on SharePoint page and create OLAP charts, as well as interactive OLAP analysis. Visual details allows users to fine tune OLAP chart visual elements for best visual integration of OLAP chart into existing page. Drill-through functionality allows users to further analyze given data in a separate drill-through window. Caching abilities allows displaying of OLAP charts without need to connecto to defined OLAP data source.
- Connect to MS Analysis Services (2005/2008) OLAP data source.
- Chart OLAP data with various chart types, colors and other visual elements.
- Analyze OLAP data with common drill-down, drill-up, drill-by, slicing and other analysis features.
- Set up drill-through elements and perform drill-through queries.
- Define which chart elements will be visible on page (and what sizes) to best fit chart to existing SharePoint page.
- Set up chart caching and prevent getting data directly from OLAP data source with every page request.