Attini Talk integrates seamlessly with SharePoint 2010 to deliver a rich micro-blogging solution for your organization and provides a way to make the best of Twitter, Facebook and SharePoint a core part of your intranet, while keeping sensitive business activity securely behind your firewall.
Attini Talk means you don’t need a separate platform for micro-blogging; SharePoint is social enough. As a platform, it has everything you need. It’s important not to create another silo, ensuring documents, news, blogs, video and more, are all information peers on your intranet.
Keeping information flowing is one of the most important capabilities an intranet can provide an organization. Email and instant messaging have made significant contributions in recent years, and blogging helps us take a huge step forward in terms of communicating with groups. Micro-blogging fills an important, but so far unserved, niche. It’s for this reason it’s been so successful on the internet.
With Attini Talk, anyone can communicate short messages to everyone; it will change the way we work.
- SharePoint Native, like all of the Attini products, Talk is native to SharePoint 2010. Integration is easy and seamless and no additional hardware is required to bring Talk to your intranet audience;
- Enterprise micro-blogging, everyone can publish, talking to the whole enterprise efficiently and instantly;
- Follow colleagues, with a single click, people can keep up to date with what’s happening by following colleagues in the same project or department;
- Comment, people across the entire company can comment on updates from their colleagues, opening up a two-way conversation that others can see and participate in;
- Share updates, allows people to share an update from someone they follow, showing the people following them that it’s something they are interested in. The strongest messages go viral;
- Trending topics, keep your finger on the #pulse of the organization by watching the trending topics across the whole company;
- My Site integration - being native to SharePoint, Talk can be seamlessly integrated with My Site profile pages.