OnePlaceMail Express Edition connects Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint. Featuring drag & drop of emails, capture of email attributes, completion of SharePoint columns and providing full access to SharePoint content within Outlook.
OnePlaceMail Express Edition integrates both Microsoft Outlook and Windows File Explorer with SharePoint 2010 / Office 365. OnePlaceMail is provided as an easy to install Microsoft Outlook add-in (client only installation).
- Save emails and attachments from Outlook to Microsoft SharePoint using an intuitive drag & drop interface
- Email attributes are automatically captured and promoted to SharePoint Columns
- Complete additional SharePoint Column for libraries, lists and Content Types from within Microsoft Outlook
- Support for both libraries and lists
- Full Support for SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 (SP 2007 is supported in the Enterprise edition only)
- Save from Windows File Explorer to SharePoint
Access & Search:
- View SharePoint libraries & lists from with Microsoft Outlook
- Access the full power of SharePoint Search from within Microsoft Outlook (including FAST)
- Insert items from SharePoint as Links or attachments (available in R6.2)
- Use SharePoint ribbon and library item actions from within Outlook
- Take advantage of any branding, 3rd party solutions or custom development with SharePoint from within Microsoft Outlook
The free OnePlaceMail Express edition increases user productivity through seamless capture and access to SharePoint content from within Microsoft Outlook. The solution is designed to minimize change (drag/drop to folder on the left navigation of Outlook) and encourage the user adoption of Microsoft SharePoint by bring SharePoint to the user.
Please visit product site for more information including free product download.