With an easy-to-use interface, SharePoint Excel Import allows business users to import an Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx, .xls, or .csv) into SharePoint list and manually map data fields.
- Import Excel spreadsheets to SharePoint
- Create a new list from an Excel spreadsheet
- Import spreadsheets automatically by schedule
- Map fields between SharePoint list and Excel
- Export selected items & all items
- Check duplicate records when importing an Excel spreadsheet
- Update SharePoint list using an Excel file
New in 2.0:
SharePoint Excel Import 2.0 enables you to create a new SharePoint list from an Excel spreadsheet with field mapping. You can also import spreadsheets automatically by schedule and export the selected items to an Excel or .csv file.