The /n software SharePoint Workflow Extensions gives SharePoint users the power to automate file transfers and configure notifications based on SharePoint Server updates. It consist of dynamic, easy to configure activities for secure file transfer, secure email, and secure messaging.
File Transfer, Messaging, and More:
A comprehensive suite of SharePoint Workflow Activities for automating file transfer and messaging tasks. Trigger automatic file transfers, emails, and messaging based on SharePoint triggers.
The following Activities are currently available:
- SFTP Activity - Secure File Transfer through SSH enabled SFTP/SCP2
- FTPS Activity - FTP enhanced with Secure Sockets (SSL) and Digital Certificates.
- FTP Activity - Plain-text FTP Activity for with advanced firewall support.
- RSS Activity - RSS client Activity for consuming RSS feeds.
- Secure Email Activities - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Activities.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Activity - SSH Remote Execution (SExec) Activity.
- SMPP Activity - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Activity
- SNPP Activity - Alphanumeric paging Activity.
- XMPP Activity - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Activity.
- Amazon S3 Activity - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Zip Activity - Implements a PKZip-compatible zip compressor and decompressor.
Easy to use Actions
Customizable actions enable SharePoint administrators to expose configurable rules for automating common file transfer and notification tasks including - SFTP, FTP, Email with Attachments, Instant Messaging, Alphanumeric Paging, etc...
Prices vary based on requirements.