Epok Edition for Microsoft SharePoint (EEMS) allows SharePoint 2007 administrators to securely manage extranet use of SharePoint across internal and external organization boundaries. IT staff can authorize business users to add users and resources, manage authorization, and access authorized resources on their own.
Epok Edition for Microsoft SharePoint is an extension to SharePoint 2007 that leverages the power of Epok Federated Access Management. This innovative product makes it easy to securely extend SharePoint site access to other divisions, partners and customers. In just a few mouse clicks, IT staff can authorize business users who can, in turn, quickly add users and resources, manage authorization, and access authorized resources on their own. The Epok Edition for Microsoft SharePoint eliminates the need for IT to provision and manage extranet users and puts information access control back in the hands of the business user.
Extranet management dramatically improved
- Enables SharePoint site administrators to manage extranet partners and users
- Insulates your directory and domains from extranet user entries
- Reduces rogue user risk
- Simplifies extranet infrastructure management
Extranets can now scale and are highly adaptable
- Quickly builds extranet collaboration communities
- Leverages partner managers to optimize extranet membership
- Improves visibility into partnership effectiveness
- Adds management oversight to sharing activity
Boost compliance readiness
- Ties collaboration activity to regulatory and cross-organizational legal requirements
- Reduces disclosure risk by making collaboration site users more aware of their information use obligations
- Enhances compliance reporting