Do you need a flexible, efficient extranet for optimizing your work with clients, suppliers and partners? Our Extranet in-a-box solution will meet your needs and requirements, and help you benefit from the best practices in the field.
Built on SharePoint software enhanced with our Alexya platform and Alcero’s service excellence, our Extranet in-a-box solution offers a host of benefits and possibilities. What’s more, it can be deployed quickly and affordably.
Take a look at its many benefits, then contact us to put this active communications solution to work for your business.
The main characteristics of our Extranet in-a-box are:
Allows the flexibility to designate certain users as Site Sponsors to perform routine administrative tasks:
• Sending invitations
• Adding accounts
• Unlocking accounts
• Managing passwords
• Managing access
Improved control over assignment of administrative responsibilities
• May be based on SharePoint Group(s)
• May be based on Membership Role(s)
• Or both
Ability to require users to agree with Terms and Conditions before receiving extranet access
Ability to capture all site activity
• In a detailed, simple-to-read audit log
• Allowing administrators to track service level and maintain compliance.
Ability to automate registration approval process
Membership management features
• Add and remove extranet accounts
• Change extranet account passwords
• Lock extranet accounts based on last password change date or last login date
• Unlock extranet accounts
• Approve or deny extranet accounts
• View extranet account role membership
• View extranet role account members
• Add extranet users to extranet roles
• Add and remove extranet roles
User creation and registration
• Allows new extranet users to register for site access
• Allows existing SharePoint users to register for site access
• Supports invitation registration and anonymous registration for site access
• Allows requiring email verification during an anonymous registration
• Allows an administrator to manually verify an email address used during a registration.
Ability to send invitations to one or more desired extranet users.
Allows an administrator to send an invitation URL manually when necessary
Full control of email notifications
• Ability to customize the notification email templates (To, Title, Body, etc.)
• Ability to “turn off” any unwanted notification
Reporting and monitoring feature to measure the extranet’s effectiveness:
· Password Reset
· Password Failure
· Page Views
· Document Views
· Administrative Task
· Ability to create custom report
Self-service features for extranet users
• Including password reset or lost
• Extranet account sign-up
• Profile updating
Ability to choose between membership providers for the extranet user database
• Active Directory
• Other membership providers
Ability to set security policies
• At the site collection level
• At the site level
Ability to send out email invitations to create accounts for the extranet
Ability to provide notifications to administrators when a new account is created by a user and is awaiting approval
Public facing pages customization
We are using the SharePoint Master page for the welcome page. It is 100% customizable.
Extranet Manager is available in French and English.
Extranet site collections support
Navigation is handled by SharePoint, links to multiple site collections can be included in a welcome page or transition page