Community Central by Bamboo Solutions
Available for SharePoint 2010, Bamboo Community Central for SharePoint helps you set up a centralized, easy-to-use community site in minutes—saving you valuable time and costly development resources. Community Central is a flexible, scalable, and affordable knowledge-sharing application, complete with forums, blogs, and social networking features like ratings and scoring for top contributors. Use Community Central for internal or external communities, for training or networking with peers and industry experts, or as a secure and searchable repository for enterprise knowledge.
- Enterprise Communications - Close the gap between you, your business and your customers. Build a global communications network in just a few steps using pre-built site templates.
- Blogs and Forums - Share your ideas and knowledge in blogs and discussion forums. Elevate important forum topics with Sticky, and Suggest and Verify Answers to forum questions.
- Comments and Ratings - Empower your audience to enter comments and rate blog posts and forum topics to promote the most relevant information.
- Searchability - Search individual sites or the whole community with refined and accelerated search features.
- Central Control Panel - Administrators can update site settings, manage blog and forum sites, access reporting, and control security from a centralized control panel.
- Community Statistics - Display statistics about community activity, easily identify relevant content by traffic and ratings, and track top contributors.
Who can benefit from Community Central for SharePoint:
- Organizations that want to keep their users up-to-date and self-sufficient by providing the answers they need online—whenever they need them.
- Emergent businesses that want to hook their audience, attract new customers, and use social media tools to provide instant and up-to-date information.
- Hosting providers that want to save time and money by supplying an active user base with instant answers to commonly asked questions or problems.
- Companies that want to strengthen their customer service abilities by sharing knowledge internally and with external partners and customers.
- E-learning institutions that want to provide students the ability to download training materials and share knowledge in "Birds-of-a-Feather" private discussions.