CCS Asset Management for SharePoint
CCS Asset Management allows tracking of assets, managing maintenance, repairs and upgrades. It works with CCS Service Request to enable tracking of any type of asset: computers, servers, buildings, equipment, vehicles, and many other assets.
Trouble tickets are often related to an asset. Staff and managers need to track information about company assets. Linking tickets to assets is key to cost-saving efforts in equipment and facilities maintenance. CCS Assets, a module for CCS Service Request, provides a simple yet powerful way to record and track asset information and activities, while linking them to service request tickets. View maintenance calendars and vendor information. Link product manuals and warranties to the asset.
IT Assets LAN Discovery add-on, Lansweeper, allows tracking and managing IT assets with auto-discovery. Technicians have a way to drill-down on computer, printer, and device configurations and see hardware, software and history to resolve an issue. Link to CSS Asset Management straight from a CCS Service Request ticket to immediately access the detail needed. Also, it allows to manage and administer changes needed to solve issues and problems remotely.
- Track detail asset information including location, owner, deployment status and more.
- Setup recurring maintenance schedules (with CCS Service Request tickets), track repairs and seasonal activities.
- Provide visibility to assets by location, department or individual. Filter related assets by category, type and age.
- Access manuals and warranties; link to support websites for customer service on the asset.
- Set alerts and notifications for asset maintenance and re-deployment.
- Great for planning, budgeting and capital equipment management.
- Connect with Lansweeper or other network inventory tools to collect IT Asset information automatically over the network.
Please visit product site for more information including screen tours, videos and detailed feature lists.