HelpDesk OSP for Outlook and SharePoint by kalmstrom.com Business Solutions
HelpDesk OSP for Outlook and SharePoint by kalmstrom.com Business Solutions connects Outlook to SharePoint or Office Live. This application from is installed as an Outlook add-in on each machine where it should be used to convert e-mails to SharePoint list items -manually or automatically. Use HelpDesk OSP for issue tracking, user support or whenever you wish to get info from e-mails into a SharePoint list. New list items can also be created directly from Outlook with details picked from GAL or Outlook Contacts.
HelpDesk OSP for Outlook and SharePoint gives new possibilities:
- Less is more ‒ SharePoint is doing a lot of the work.
- Great customization possibilities.
- Easy to use multiple helpdesks.
- Distribute e-mails from different Outlook folders to different SharePoint lists.
- Works with all the SharePoint and Office Live list templates provided by Microsoft.
- Powerful statistics tool integrated - OLAP Reporting Tool.
- E-mail Threading - info from all e-mails regarding the same case can be gathered in the same ticket.
- Supports SSL, NTLM, MOSS, WSS, Windows 2000-7 and Office 2003-2010.
- Can be used with all languages supported by the Microsoft products. The HelpDesk OSP specific phrases are translated into ten languages. For the rest English is used.
- Merge tickets feature.
- Handles proxy and forms authentication.
- The first user configures the connection between Outlook and SharePoint/Office Live for all.
- Free trial of the full version for 30 days without any obligations.
- Subscription system for maximum security: support and upgrades always included. No per user fee.
- Discounts for schools and charities.
- Developer licenses are also provided, with the source codes for both HelpDesk OSP and OLAP Reporting Tool.
Please visit product website for more information.
I really like the e-mail threading feature!