CCS Customer Service Manager
CCS Customer Service for Microsoft SharePoint provides a powerful account, contact and ticket management that an organization requires to optimize call center/support activities.
CCS Customer Service templates provide the following attributes:
- Improve customer service immediately and cost effectively
- Share sales and customer information across all team members
- Raise staff productivity, accountability and effectiveness
- Gain visibility at the Account, Contact, Opportunity and Product/Service level
- Assign and route customer issues to the right service group
- Keep all team members (Sales, Service and Support) up to date on account activities
CCS Customer Service is a collaborative solution to power new service levels and team productivity. Track, manage, and effectively resolve customer service issues and requests, generating much greater customer satisfaction.
When used with the Equipment Tracking Module, you can manage and track equipment deployed to Accounts. From the Account view, you can see all equipment deployed, service tickets, and links to service contracts. Get a picture of where your equipment is deployed, what equipment is not in service and service history. From the SharePoint customer service ticket tracking you can see what service time has been spent by account and equipment.
- Track Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Requests, Documents, Activities, Tickets and more
- Capture leads from web forms or email, and convert to Opportunities
- Easily customize to support your requirements
- See all information and activity in a single screen with OverView feature
- Populate with Outlook Contacts, Calendars and Tasks
- Capture leads from email, webform or upload from Excel or CSV files
- Flexible to support your processes and specific needs
- Requests captured from SharePoint, Extranet Web, phone and email
- Automatically route requests to department for assignment
- Knowledge Base, cost tracking and reporting features
- Flexible and customizable to support your processes and needs
- Easy to use, deploy, with low cost of ownership
Please visit product site for more information including screen tours, videos and detailed feature lists.
CCS Customer Service great for visibiilty into our
We are a medical equipment firm. We implemented CCS Customer Service with their CCS Accounts application. The two applications work really well together and now our whole team (sales, support and service) can see what is going on in accounts. It is really flexible! I added our own fields, views etc and I am not a programmer, just business power user.
We also worked with Crow Canyon to create an equipment tracking application that integrates with the ticketing and Accounts.