TimeOFF Lite - Employees' Leave Request App for SharePoint by FILD.NET
TimeOff for SharePoint Server 2013 is an application designed for Human Resources departments, streamlining the process of submitting and processing employees’ leave requests. The application enables employees to submit leave requests, while allowing authorized staff to accept or reject such requests.
TimeOFF is offered in the Lite version – as a free application ideal for small organizations, and in the PRO version – for bigger organizations. It can be also prepared for any other SharePoint version and customized to your specific needs and requirements.
TimeOFF v. Lite is a free application ideal for small organizations. It offers the following functionality:
- The ability to specify any types of leave from work and the relationships between them, as well as public holidays
- The ability to assign to every employee the days off he or she is entitled to (for each of the pre-defined types of leaves)
- The ability for every employee to verify independently his or her leave entitlements available
- The ability for every employee to request a leave
- The ability to create vacation plans visible to an employee only, and their subsequent changes to leave requests
- Single-level acceptance of leave requests, e.g. by the management of the company
- A calendar available to an employee that presents his or her leave requests and vacation plans that makes it possible to track the status of each leave request
TimeOff v. PRO is available, and offers additional functionality, including: two-step acceptance of leave requests available depending on the type of a leave request (e.g. a manager + HR), e-mail notifications with planned leave entries in a calendar, graphical presentation of vacation plans of staff available to their manager and HR Department, indicating an assistant allowed to accept leave requests (e.g. on behalf of the CEO), printing leave requests and creating reports.
Average user rating from: 3 user(s)
I definitely recommend this product.
Don't buy it!
Make sure you understand their support terms and conditions / SLA.
Vendor has bad communication and, Microsoft verified, the product does not work as advertised on SharePoint 2013.