SharePoint Timesheet and Attendance lets you understand the full effort associated with the execution of any work item and includes historical data to create precise future estimates and quotations.
EPM Live SharePoint Timesheets Benefits:
- Apply timesheet tracking to any work item using Microsoft SharePoint
- Capture multiple time categories for every timesheet item (Regular, Overtime, Billable, Non-Billable, etc..)
- Combine work progress and time reporting in one view to remove redundancy
- Capture time-phased data to build your own reports
- Built-in notification capabilities to effectively streamline communication
EPM Live SharePoint Timesheets Features:
- Capture Hours by Timephase on any Work Item using Microsoft SharePoint
Resources can easily status timesheets within an intuitive online editable grid. Capture both work and non-work time. Utilize built-in reports to view time per resource and time period. Leverage Excel-based reports to create custom pivot tables allowing you to customize your reporting needs.
- Update Progress (% Complete) and Time in a Single View
In addition to capturing actual time spent on all work items, resources can also update % complete within a single web-based view.
- Capture Multiple Time Categories
Users manage and account for varying time categories in accordance with corporate and work structures.
- Streamline Timesheet Submission, Approvals and Communication
Assign approvers per user. Approvers can easily approve, reject, add notes or send emails directly through the timesheet view.
- Integrate with other Applications
EPM Live SharePoint Timesheets easily integrates with LOB applications: Microsoft Office Project Standard and Professional 2007, Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Publish actual hours to other LOB systems. Track time against work items in other workforce systems.