The SharePoint Flash Image Rotator displays selected images and then rotates between the images. Several extended and optional features allow you to select the time to rotate each image, fade between images, and also display the images in either sequential or random order.
Web Part Features:
- Select between fade as well blocks, circle warp, and rectancle effects! Have effects set for random order or linear!
- Optionally pause current image in rotation when mouse is hovering over image
- Display and rotate images in sequential or random order
- Select a fade in /out time between images
- Select a rotation time between images
- Set the width / height for the image set.
- Display the images in a loop, or just leave the last image as the final image displayed
- Optionally select your web part to display in High, Medium, or Low quality
- Add as many images as you would like, and also add as many FLASH IMAGE web parts as you would like to your site
- Set the background color for the flash object
- Setup each image within rotation to e a hyperlink to web site/url
- Setup and installation is easy!