SharePoint List Sync is an add-on feature for synchronizing document files or lists between source and target lists among SharePoint collaborators. Real-time or manual syncing happens when documents or items are modified, deleted, checked in or approved.
- Automatic sync from source to target (Real-time Sync)
- Sync modifications from target to source list (Reverse Sync)
- Sync user-specified columns
- Combine two or more lists to create a new list
- Split one list into different lists based on conditions
- Sync only items that match conditions
- Join two lists through lookup column
- Sync permissions from source to target lists on items
- Optional sync source item's folder structure
- Optional sync attachments
- Create sites with saved list sync settings from saved site templates
- Logs for each sync
SharePoint List Sync simplifies project management among different departments by combining their SharePoint lists so you can work with only one aggregated list. SharePoint lists may also be sorted and split into several other lists. Permissions may be set for specific users for content restriction.
SharePoint List Sync automatically updates changes from source lists to target lists as well as sync reversely so any progress is always up-to-date. It allows syncing documents, folders and other files within your workgroups as files that are edited, modified, revised or added are automatically synced within the group for continuous work progress. It also manages files among users by mapping which items or columns are to be synced. Items added, modified, deleted, checked in or approved will be synced actively.
Attachments can also be synced; as well as syncing item folder's structure.Modifications made from target lists can be synced back to source lists when Reverse Sync is activated.List Sync allows viewing different teams' development in an aggregate list by combining different collaborators' lists into a Union List. Specific columns can be selected to be synced. Large lists may also be separated and sorted into different lists if it matches sync conditions from the source.You can track and record changes by setting a log schedule or by downloading a Microsoft Excel log file every time a sync is made.