The FireArrow List Integrator Web Part provides an easy way to aggregate relevant data from multiple lists and libraries across SharePoint sites into a single and consolidated view.
- Aggregate data from a variety of lists across sites and site collections
- Single, clean and consolidated roll-up view to display aggregated data
- AJAX-based user interface
- Allow users to filter and sort aggregated data at real-time
- Two different display styles
- Offer the same actions dropdown menu for list items in roll-up view as in regular list view
- Easy-to-use interface to manage source lists for aggregation and map columns among source lists to build roll-up view.
- Define default grouping, filtering and sorting
- Flexibility to define list roll-up view, including:
- Select columns to be displayed in roll-up view
- Arrange column display order
- Specify column display names
Include “Location” field in roll-up view that links to original sources of list items Maintain list item level security in roll-up view Export aggregated data to Excel Ability to generate a new list which contains a copy of all aggregated list data.