Google Directions web part allows a user to enter start and destination details (place name, post code, zip code etc.) and click "Get Directions". A pop up will appear showing Google Directions in accordance with the configuration options chosen in the toolpane.
- Logo URL: defaults provided for .com and .co.uk Google Maps. Alternatives can be uploaded and referenced if required.
- Google Domain: Default: .co.uk - Change to .com for US, .de for German etc.
- Map Type: All current Google options supported. Map, Satellite, Hybrid & Terrain
- Extra Options: Recently added to Google Maps - Options: None (default), Photos, Wikipedia & Both.
- Overview Map: on (default) / off
- Traffic: on (default) / off (if supported in that country)