The Google Geo Mapper Web Part allows to display the geographic llocations taken from a SharePoint List or a SharePoint Document Library.
The map is created using Google's public Map API. Detailed information about each location is shown in the info bubble and in an optional info window below the map. List attachments and Document library files can be opened from the info window.
The following parameters can be configured:
- SharePoint List or Document Library containing the longitude/latitude coordinates
- supports List Views for filtering
- Map width, height and initial Map Zoom level
- Default Map Pin Icon
- optional List column name containing the Pin Icon name. Allows to assign --different pins to each location
- Info Bubble Text Template
- Info Box List Column to display additional information and file attachments below the map for each selected location
The Web Part can be used both with Windows SharePoint Services V3 and MOSS.