Tzunami Deployer for Xerox DocuShare® enables migrating Xerox DocuShare content into SharePoint 2007. The solution enables the user to run the export command on one machine, while loading the data onto another. With the ability to connect remotely to the Xerox DocuShare server, users easily chose the content to be migrated.
Providing a user-friendly solution to real-world business challenges, Tzunami Deployer facilitates remote access to sites, including those behind firewalls. Furthermore, it supports the rapid creation of SharePoint server structures with features such as advanced security migration and a powerful graphic user interface.
Supported Object Types
Tzunami Deployer for DocuShare allows users to export the following types of objects (with their relevant BaseTypeNum) from the Xerox DocuShare server:
- Export Workspaces (BaseTypeNum 20)
- Export Collections (BaseTypeNum 2)
- Export Calendars (BaseTypeNum 5) and Events (BaseTypeNum 10)
- Export Discussions (BaseTypeNum 6) and Bulletin (BaseTypeNum 8)
- Export Weblog (BaseTypeNum 22) and Weblog Entries (BaseTypeNum 33)
- Export Documents (BaseTypeNum 3)
- Export URL (BaseTypeNum 7)
As part of the export process, Tzunami Deployer for DocuShare exports users and groups, as well as the following permissions:
Using Tzunami Deployer’s security mappings, users can perform the migration of users, groups (and groups membership) and permissions even across Active Directory domains.
On top of the basic system properties, such as Created By and Modification Date, Tzunami Deployer for DocuShare enables the migration of custom properties as properties/columns to the target system.
- Xerox DocuShare 3.x
- Xerox DocuShare 4.x
- Xerox DocuShare 5.x
- Xerox DocuShare 6.x
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0
- Xerox DocuShare Windows Client