Colligo Reader for SharePoint enables users to easily download content from SharePoint sites to your laptop so you can access the content offline, rather than having to copy files one by one through a browser. Colligo Reader is free for individual use.
Document Libraries & Lists:
With Colligo Reader, you can access document libraries and lists offline. Reader connects to SharePoint using standard web services and site permissions, then downloads the content to a local file store on your Windows® file system, preserving document links.
- Take document libraries offline
- Get read-access to documents and forms
- View both custom and standard lists
- Access events, issues, links, contacts, announcements, tasks, and agendas
Views & Metadata:
Content is organized using the same standard and custom views defined on the server. Variables ([Me] and [Today]) enable offline views to change depending on the user and date. Multi-value lookups and important metadata are also supported.
- Enhance usability with SharePoint views offline
- Sort information using metadata offline
- Support multi-value lookups
Users can select specific documents, libraries, or entire SharePoint sites. Content selection can be initiated within Colligo Reader, using the “Connect to Reader” button in Internet Explorer, or with a simple drag-and-drop from the browser. Content is kept up to date with automatic or manual synchronization.
- Select documents, libraries, or entire sites
- Synchronize automatically & manually
- Find content with Windows Desktop Search
Super Simple to Use - Thousands have started using Colligo Reader without reading the QuickStart Guide. In many cases, users find the application easier to use than SharePoint itself. The UI is very intuitive, borrowing many visual elements from applications like Microsoft® Outlook® and Windows Explorer.
Colligo Reader is a client-only application - no server modifications are required. The install package is just 5MB in size, so it takes less than a minute to install (no license keys are required).