Metalogix Replicator synchronizes content across multiple SharePoint farm locations, environments, and versions. It delivers remote users the same speed and performance as those located at headquarters, even across poor networks. It allows organizations to share select content with customers and partners. By replicating content across multiple farms, Replicator prevents downtimes during power, system, or network failures and planned outages such as software or hardware refreshes.
Replicator requires no additional hardware or software. It installs within SharePoint and directly integrates with Microsoft SharePoint administration so there's no new interface to learn. Installed on over 1,000 of the most critical enterprise SharePoint servers, Replicator has the largest SharePoint replication customer base in the industry. Replicator customers report up to 98% savings in replication bandwidth.
- Real-time, multiple farm replication support
- The ability to replicate across different environments and SharePoint versions
- Adaptive replication responds intelligently to network outages
- Bi-directional replication through firewalls
- Patent-pending data compression to minimize bandwidth requirements