CiherPointKM by CipherPoint Software
CipherPointKM is an advanced data security and key management console for enterprise SharePoint environments with multi-server farms. CipherPointKM provides critical key management and data security management functions, including reporting, access control, and management of keys used in farms running CipherPointSP Enterprise. CipherPointKM provides a data security management dashboard from which IT security managers can easily deploy security policies to many remote SharePoint farms.
CipherPointKM is part of a comprehensive data security and compliance solution. It provides advanced encryption key management, using a policy-based mechanism to automatically distribute, revoke, rotate, and retain content encryption keys. CipherPointKM provides centralized management of multiple CipherPointSP Enterprise agents deployed on multiple SharePoint servers or farms.
The CipherPoint software solution helps organizations to comply with numerous compliance regulations including GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and state data breach notification laws. CipherPointSP Enterprise ensures that authorized users have easy, transparent access to their information, while keeping content secure from unauthorized users, and the many SharePoint administrators with privileged user access rights. The CipherPoint solution allows IT organizations and IT security staff to regain control of SharePoint from a data security perspective and ensure that only authorized users with need to know access rights can gain access to sensitive data.
- Security and encryption key management console for multiple SharePoint servers and farms.
- Manages several CipherPointSP Enterprise agents.
- Enables compliance with multiple regulations and standards.
- Advanced, automated key management capabilities.
- Allows granular encryption policies to be created and easily deployed.
- Secures content stored in SharePoint with configurable granularity of a portal down to a specific list or library.
- Comprehensive audit log and reporting.
- Dashboard for security management staff.
- Built-in key management policies according to common regulatory requirements.
- Enable the use of SharePoint for Human Resources, Intellectual Property, Legal and other regulated or highly sensitive information.
- Enforces business need to know and separation of duties of SharePoint, Database and Server Administrators.
- Keep sensitive documents and files from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Apply encryption policy on a per library, folder, list, or global basis as needed.
- Allows IT security to regain control over the security and privacy of information stored in SharePoint.
- SharePoint security has a reputation for being difficult to configure and manage, CipherPointSP Enterprise and CipherPointKM make security for sensitive content in SharePoint simpler.
- Enables compliance with many regulations.
- Allows organizations to avoid having to publicly disclose breaches for data that is stolen (but which is stored in encrypted form).
Please visit product site for more information.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
We started to use it and it really made a huge difference! It allowed us to make policies that kept people out of our SharePoint environment and let us know who was trying to access what! Also it took a huge amount of stress off the admin and allowed us to reduce our foot print by getting rid of a file server just for our sensitive data as well as made us compliant! It was just what we needed!