Review Detail

Rating 

Great Product and Great Company to do Work With

Mobile Entree has been a great addition to my organization. We've used ME for two cases: 1) out of the box for mobile access for employees and 2) a fully branded and customized public Internet mobile solution. For both situations, ME has surpassed expectations.

For internal solutions, you can quickly deploy and configure ME for a site. For users that want a mobile interface "yesterday" (and, of course, more functional that what SharePoint provides out of the box), there is no easier way to get that done. The OOB BI surfacing is also fantastic.

For the internet solutions, ME provides a complete and functional platform for developing custom applications that easily utilize SharePoint data and functionality. Although development is recommended to get a "complete" and targeted design, once a developer figures out the pattern, it is easy to get work done.

As a side note, I've worked in IT for 10 years--4 of those years as a consultant. I've never worked with a vendor as responsive and knowledgeable as the support services for Mobile Entree. From testing, development, deployment, and licensing (yes, even when it came to $$), this organization has been more than helpful and reasonable every step of the way.

Product Reviews

Pros
Easy to Deploy
Out of the Box User Interface Very Functional
Great Platform for Custom Extensions and Development
Straightforward Branding
Incredibly Responsive Support
Cons
Requires Development Effort for a (Public) Internet Facing Solution
Version Reviewed
3.x
Was this review helpful to you?