Newsletter Web Part by SharePartXXL
The Newsletter Web Part for Microsoft SharePoint is a complete, all-in-one newsletter management solution 100% based on Microsoft SharePoint technology. This solution directly integrates into the portal and represents the typical workflow over subscription, validation, dispatch and does not need any further tools.
- All-In-One Management of Newsletters, Subscribers, Subscriptions, Sending, Logging.
- The solution integrates itself into the Microsoft SharePoint security concepts. Web parts for administration and subscription can be placed into different areas with different rights.
- Double-opt-in subscription procedure is enabled by default.
- Flexible subscription forms are dynamically generated based on extendable SharePoint lists / views by simply adding columns to store profile data. Data types in columns as well as attributes (e.g. “entry required”) are implemented automatically. Profiled fields in case of logged in user (e.g. name, e-mail, Active Directory support included).
- Several newsletter types can be managed, e.g. grouped lists (e.g. for different topics or countries). Double-Opt-In procedure for subscription tracking (confirmation email).
- Personalization by default and user-defined placeholders that are simply columns in a SharePoint list and can be used in the newsletter (body + subject) in the form [column name].
- Create and test newsletters with WYSIWYG editing of HTML content, text-format also supported. Preview function and test dispatch of newsletters to marked subscribers possible.
- Dispatch newsletters by SMTP service with low priority in the background. Dispatch status for every single newsletter.
- Administration as SharePoint Feature with installation and activation. Automatic generation and validation of required lists. Uses SharePoint rights management and settings. Support of Sending and Subscription Logging.
- Multiple languages supported in user interface and newsletters. German and English are automatically recognized and correspondingly indicated due to the current SharePoint settings. Resource data for other languages can be added by the user when required.