SharePoint Themes / Templates from SharePointPackages
SharePoint Packages offers a high quality, ready-to-use SharePoint templates that allow you to create quickly and effectively high quality SharePoint sites. These templates and themes are designed and developed for all MOSS 2007 / WSS 3.0 out-of-the-box site templates as well as the SharePoint administration section.
It is available in three package options: SILVER / GOLD / PLATINUM.
The Silver Package is a basic level choice. It comes with a custom theme, theme installation instructions, and customer logo preparation & replacement guidelines. All not included options can be purchased as separate items.
The Gold Package is an intermediate level choice. It comes with a custom theme, site templates, web parts, one custom 3-column layout, and installation instructions & guidelines. All not included options can be purchased as separate items.
The Platinum Package is a premium level choice. It comes with a custom theme, site templates, content editor web parts, summary link web parts, one custom 3-column layout, and installation instructions and guidelines. It supports all the available options.
Comparison of features can be found here
Average user rating from: 3 user(s)
Last updated: July 04, 2013
My favorite Branding Solution
I have used them for years and have yet to find an easier solution to apply attractive branding at an affordable price.
- Installed even faster and easier in O365 for SharePoint Online
- Great branding package that includes all the different SharePoint pages, additional page layouts, multiple color themes and includes web parts to design better looking sites.
- Some themes are available that will match for 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online 2013(including public site). This provides branding consistenancy as you migrate to newer SharePoint versions.
Does not work in IE7. Meeting workspace is cut off. After purchase vendor did not want to fix.
Effective, Cost Effective, With some limitations
Was deploying a company intranet solution using SharePoint.
Wanted to make a splash, and have an enhanced look and feel. This product fit the bill.
Many folks that were familiar with SharePoint from previous experiences we blown away.
Deploys in about an hour's work. Have had no admin issues related to the product whatsoever...
If you are piling on 3rd party web parts or other customizations, bear in mind they are written with the base SharePoint templates in mind, test them first you may be surpised what this thing will do to them in terms of how they display.
The nintex workflow build screen definately does not get along at all with these skins...I don't really hold it against them however...Just an observation.
Overall I am pleased, and would do it again, and likely will...
- Compared to what it would cost us to do it ourselves, was a steal.
- Instructions we clear and well thought out.
- Does not get along well with others such as Nintex Workflow.
- If you call MS Support on a SharePoint issue - They will immediately bail because this represents a customization to them. (Just switch the site to a normal template b4 they see it)