AIIM provides SharePoint Certificate Program that covers global best practices for implementing SharePoint and complementary solutions.
- The core capabilities of SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 functions and functionality for sharing and managing content and records
- Planning content types, classification, search, workflow and communities
- Planning the SharePoint architecture, site provisioning, governance, administration and maintenance
- Best practices for assessing, transitioning and implementing SharePoint 2010 for managing content and records
- The SharePoint Practitioner track covers concepts and technologies for SharePoint.
- The SharePoint Specialist track covers global best practices for implementing SharePoint, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track.
- The SharePoint Master track provides a thorough understanding of SharePoint with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises. The Master Preparation Workshop is also available to those that have already completed the Practitioner and Specialist tracks.
Please visit company site for more information.