Datapolis Workbox 2013
Datapolis Workbox 2013 is a no-code solution to create and manage SharePoint 2013 workflows. It enables users to design clear and understandable workflow diagrams which support human-centered business activities. Its ability to implement ever changing needs provides advanced levels of adaptability and flexibility that are inherent in modern business processes.
Features and benefits:
- Graphical Web-based modeler for SharePoint 2013 – easy to use, no programming required.
- Ease of modifying and redesigning existing workflows – immediate process change adaptation.
- Designer working on separate Business and Technical Layers – common design platform for business and IT users.
- Full integration with SharePoint – easy install, no extra database required, common Workbox and SharePoint user interface.
- Setting permissions on SharePoint list column level – increase data and information security in SharePoint environment.
- Detailed workflow history – reporting and decision support.
Price refers to Standard license only. For other licenses visit http://www.datapolis.com.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
Great tool from a little-known company
I have chosen Datapolis Workbox as a workflow designing tool chiefly for budgetary reasons (it is not as pricey as other well known apps) an I must say it exceeded my expectations. It greatly improves original SPD capabitilies and in the meantime is not as overwhelming and resource-consuming as other solutions. From our point of view its main advantage is the ability to present workflows in a manner that can be understood by ordinary user, not only SP developer or other tech specialist. Definitely should be more known.
Focused on businesspeople, not tech specialists
Flawless integration with SharePoint
Open to external data systems